Upon completion of the program, Lexia students receive an official transcript for their coursework from Lexia's school of record. This will be sent to the address indicated on the student's Transfer of Credit pre-departure online form. In the case that the student has transferred universities or otherwise requires a second transcript, they must request it from our school of record. The process for requesting a transcript is listed below.
2003 - Summer 2012
Between 2003 and the summer of 2012, Lexia students on all programs (except Berlin Architecture and Pre-Architecture) received their transcripts through Western Washington University and must complete the appropriate procedures to request an additional transcript.
For check or money orders:
- Print & SIGN Transcript Order Form (or write letter with information listed on the order form). A signature made with a mouse or cursive font is not accepted.
- Attach check or money order and/or any additional forms (see Fees)
- Send request to:
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-9008
- Go to https://www.credentials-inc.com/cgi-bin/DVCGITP.pgm?ALUMTRO003802
- Choose Order a Transcript and select Western Washington University from the list of transcript schools.
- Fill in all required information (instructions will be provided on the order form.)
- After your have submitted your transcript order, print out and sign the Transcript Authorization Form, then Fax or mail it to our office. (Fax number and mailing address are on the Authorization form.) Include any attachments.
- Check your emails to follow the status of your order.
Total processing time is normally one to two business days. For more information, please visit the Western Washington University Transcript Request page.